ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Language requirement for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snaaz02001
Newly Registered

Language requirement for Naturalisation

Post by snaaz02001 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:18 am

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I could find the relevant thread. Almost ready to send off my application BUT I'm not sure about the language requirements.

I have a a degree and a masters from a Scottish University. Do I need a UK Naric letter for this? Or the points based calculator? The degree certificate just gives the University name and award details. Nothing about it being taught in English.

So do I need a letter confirmin it was taught in English or will it be OK to just send it?

Many thanks!

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: Language requirement for Naturalisation

Post by akhurshid » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:04 am

snaaz02001 wrote:Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I could find the relevant thread. Almost ready to send off my application BUT I'm not sure about the language requirements.

I have a a degree and a masters from a Scottish University. Do I need a UK Naric letter for this? Or the points based calculator? The degree certificate just gives the University name and award details. Nothing about it being taught in English.

So do I need a letter confirmin it was taught in English or will it be OK to just send it?

Many thanks!

Just the degree should be enough.