ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt about Premium service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amit_198705
Newly Registered

Doubt about Premium service

Post by Amit_198705 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:00 am

Hi

I am on PSW Currently. I applied for Tier (50k) which was refused. I applied for appeal which was refused followed by a refusal from upper tribunal. Now only option I have is file for JR OR NEW APPLICATION before 28 days.

I have company who is ready to sponsor me & HAS got a COS TO ISSUE ME. my question
1) can I apply for one day premium service (don't have passport or any other document on me as all are with UKBA)
2) my start date is gonna be 1may 2015 as need to serve notice at current job. Can I visit home country & come back few weeks before 1-5-2015.

It would be very great if somebody would be able to guide me on the above questions as I am confused for the same.

Thanks
!!IMMIGRATIONBOARD ROCKS !!

chetan0229
Newly Registered

Re: Doubt about Premium service

Post by chetan0229 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi

for your question, answer is simple.

1) You MUST have all the supporting documents this includes your passport and BRP (If issued) for premium service. it doesnt matter whether those docs are with HO or someone else. It is your responsibility to get it back.

2). I would suggest you to apply for visa before you travel out of the country.