ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa (Natwest Transaction List/History)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ab112

Spouse Visa (Natwest Transaction List/History)

Post by ab112 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi, I am applying for spouse visa for my wife to join me in the UK. I bank with Natwest and want to know if their “transaction list (or history)” is acceptable by the British high commission? I do online banking and this is the first time I needed bank statements. I contacted Natwest a couple of times and they sent me transaction list once and transaction history next time, same document called different names. I rang them again a few days ago asking for actual paper statements which they charged me £40 for but that hasn't arrived yet.
I need to send my application next few days and cannot wait for the paper statements to arrive. My question is has anyone submitted transaction lists from Natwest for spouse visa? Did they accept it? My wife will be applying from Pakistan and I know the refusal rate is very high.
There must be people in here who do online banking with Natwest and have applied for spouse visa. Please help, I need advice urgently, i want to post documents this week.

(I went to my branch with printed online statements but they refused to write a letter or stamp it, so my only option is to wait for these paper statements to arrive, I don’t know if they would still be transaction history, or send the transaction history I have now)

Thanks

ab112

Re: Spouse Visa (Natwest Transaction List/History)

Post by ab112 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Anyone??

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 am

Originals plus photocopies. Transaction prints in my view aren't credible for the purpose.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:25 pm

ab112 wrote:Hi, I am applying for spouse visa for my wife to join me in the UK. I bank with Natwest and want to know if their “transaction list (or history)” is acceptable by the British high commission? I do online banking and this is the first time I needed bank statements. I contacted Natwest a couple of times and they sent me transaction list once and transaction history next time, same document called different names. I rang them again a few days ago asking for actual paper statements which they charged me £40 for but that hasn't arrived yet.
I need to send my application next few days and cannot wait for the paper statements to arrive. My question is has anyone submitted transaction lists from Natwest for spouse visa? Did they accept it? My wife will be applying from Pakistan and I know the refusal rate is very high.
There must be people in here who do online banking with Natwest and have applied for spouse visa. Please help, I need advice urgently, i want to post documents this week.

(I went to my branch with printed online statements but they refused to write a letter or stamp it, so my only option is to wait for these paper statements to arrive, I don’t know if they would still be transaction history, or send the transaction history I have now)

Thanks
I do not bank with Natwest but I do know that Banks will rarely accept your printed statements to put a stamp on and so on.
When I needed a statement from my bank, I went to my bank asked an assistant that I need statement to be printed. They have a special printer and paper on which they printed my statement and then I asked the lady to stamp and sign it, as it is for UKBA, she kindly did that for me without any problem. Try different branch. They would not have problems with stamping their own printed statements.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:47 pm

I recall I had been to HSBC bank for statements and they printed on their letterheaded paper and I used these original prints for visa applications without any issues. Again these looks different to what usually you see in monthly statement, format wise and other content. However these are legitimate than the transaction prints you may do from your netbanking website.

Hope you sort the issue.

hello7777
Newly Registered

Post by hello7777 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 pm

I applied by 5 months original Lloyds statement and last months Printed from Bank Counter with the Stamps and got the Visa after 3 Weeks of time,

ab112

Post by ab112 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:13 pm

I went a different branch and was told the same thing that they cant stamp anything. They printed me my bank statements for the last 6 months but to be honest they are black and white and look like printed copies. Again they dont have any stamps on them. I want to know if anyone has submitted these print outs from branch or the transaction list they send you via post? There must be people here who are online bankers with Natwest!

Thanks guys