ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS requested 2 days after AOR ??? (Canada Skilled Worker)

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abuzeyad
Newly Registered

IELTS requested 2 days after AOR ??? (Canada Skilled Worker)

Post by abuzeyad » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:24 pm

Hello guys,
I have applied - Buffalo, July, 2007 and got AOR - Aug 09, 2007. Then, on AUG 14, I recived a letter saying that the materials I providedas a proof of my English ability does not support the level of proficiency indicated on my application (16 points). So, as it says, "You are being given the oppertunity to undergo and submit the results of IELTS".
I have some questions here:
1- I don't need the 16 point to reach to the pass mark I only need 2. So, Can I contact them and change my claim to less points (like 8 points)?
2- They mention that if I don't provide the results within 120 days, they will do the assessment based on the documents they have. Does it mean a delay in my place in the priority queue?
3- When they send me this information, does it mean that they start the proccessing of my application? I think this will be a very fast !!!!
4- What is the best way to contact them in Buffalo? is there a Tel?
Thank you in advance
Ahmed