ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment page

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Harry438

Payment page

Post by Harry438 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 am

Hi guys,

My partner applied for her ILR long term residency using set LR FORM. I have a doubt as in she filled all the details in the payment section I.e account number and sort code which was not needed. Do you think it will create any issues when HO try and take the money out.

TIA

gbhsmp
United Kingdom

Re: Payment page

Post by gbhsmp » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 am

Harry438 wrote:Hi guys,

My partner applied for her ILR long term residency using set LR FORM. I have a doubt as in she filled all the details in the payment section I.e account number and sort code which was not needed. Do you think it will create any issues when HO try and take the money out.

TIA
Usually the payment is taken for the application from the payment details within a week of HO receiving your application. If this has not happened for a long time now, then I suggest you get in touch with them and ask them if there is any issue. Even otherwise HO will get back to you with some information about what is happening