ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success!!!EEA2 via SS Northern Ireland Dual British/Irish

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jenfm
Newly Registered

Success!!!EEA2 via SS Northern Ireland Dual British/Irish

Post by jenfm » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi there,

Thought I'd let you know of my success! I am from Northern Ireland and my partner non eea--we lived in Dublin for a few years and on our return to Northern Ireland applied for EE2 residence card via Suringer Singh based on my British citizenship..I had British passport 1st and then got Irish passport With the application I sent my expired British passport and current Irish passport. We applied at start of Nov 2014 and have just received permit Feb 2015.

Good luck!
J

tigerram

Re: Success!!!EEA2 via SS Northern Ireland Dual British/Iris

Post by tigerram » Mon May 04, 2015 5:58 pm

That's great news. So you didn't have to renounce any nationality - I presumed, since you were British/Irish (like me), then working in Dublin wouldn't be exercising your right to roam, and wouldn't apply to Singh, since it would have to be another nationality?