ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone has traveled from London City Airport ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yazztech
United Kingdom

anyone has traveled from London City Airport ?

Post by yazztech » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello friends.

i have traveled last year from gatwick nothing happened anything worst. but little bit afraid to travel now because i heard so many stories about interviewing on airport after the last june 2014 when ent visa rules got changed. now thinking to travel again but my friends suggesting me to get schengen visa and go by plan and come back to europe schengen country and take train to london. but i find it very lengthy process and hectic. but couple of friends suggested me to travel from London city airport.

need your suggestion guys.

thanks

Legal83

Re: anyone has traveled from London City Airport ?

Post by Legal83 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:46 pm

if you are running business properly, then you should know what u doing and how u doing, don't worry they are sitting there to do their job, you can travel from any airport to answer all types of questions.

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:34 am

yazztech wrote:Hello friends.

i have traveled last year from gatwick nothing happened anything worst. but little bit afraid to travel now because i heard so many stories about interviewing on airport after the last june 2014 when ent visa rules got changed. now thinking to travel again but my friends suggesting me to get schengen visa and go by plan and come back to europe schengen country and take train to london. but i find it very lengthy process and hectic. but couple of friends suggested me to travel from London city airport.

need your suggestion guys.

thanks
in order to get some proper answer from other member, can you tell us, why you are scaring ? in ALL entry points home office officer will ask you some BASIC questions base on ur visa type, e.g.. if you are student, they will ask you some questions about ur uni or college . if you are on tier 2 they will ask about your work and etc . this is normal procedure for all entry points to UK , REGARDLESS of time,date,airport, train, car,... sometimes they will ask sometime they won't .

Still can not understand , why u are scaring of officer's BASIC questions(NOT INTERVIEW ) if u are genuine person ?

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Dont need to be scared
If you are running geniun business, then you can all answers of immigration officers
there shouldnt be any problem

by the way, if if some immigration officer tries to make trouble,
they can even do that at european railway stations

e.g. one student was travelling from paris to london by eurostar train
she was held at paris railway station because of her college , college license was revoked.
Her visa was curtailed there

So as long as you are running your business properly, you should not be worried about immigration officer questions