ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Single or Multiple UK Visitor application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitmehta3112
Newly Registered

Single or Multiple UK Visitor application

Post by amitmehta3112 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi Guys

May parents are planning to visit UK on a General visitor visa. Do they require to fill separate online visa applications or a single online application ? This is because, the application form asks for all the people who will be traveling with the applicant.

Can someone please advise asap.

Thanks

Amit.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Single or Multiple UK Visitor application

Post by Mauser1905 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:33 pm

For ease of use you may create single online account for visa applications. each applicant to have separate online visa application filled. each application will cover other applicants details travelling together.

Why not family visitor visa,(assuming you are permanent resident here)?

regards

amitmehta3112
Newly Registered

Post by amitmehta3112 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Thanks for your quick response. I am not permanently settled here and thus need to go for a visitor visa. One more question. As I will be sponsoring them, how to make sure that both of them get the same appointment date/time. One of the reason they need to get the same appointment date/time is that their supporting documents will be common.

Please advise

Thanks

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Your online visa4uk account will cover both the visa applications, and under this you will be given choice of appointments, that point you can select. If I remember correctly for my parents visa it was a single appointment. don't remember; but you should be ok.

amitmehta3112
Newly Registered

Post by amitmehta3112 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks very much for providing all the required answers.