ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ROWE2009
Newly Registered

Accommodation requirement

Post by ROWE2009 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm

I hope someone can help. I am applying for a spousal visa for my wife but my tenancy agreement is due to expire. My landlord would like to increase our rental by £50 per month which I feel is excessive. If I move to an alternative house, will it affect our application? (we will be submitting the application in April and the new tenancy agreement will be end of March). If we extend could they refuse based on us earning too low an income to maintain an expensive monthly rental and us as a family? I meet the £18600 threshold.
What are they looking for on the accommodation requirement. We are a family of 5 and the ages are 6, 4 and 2. What is the maximum rent are looking for?

Obie
Ireland

Re: Accommodation requirement

Post by Obie » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:55 pm

What are the nationality of you and the children?

Is your wife in the UK or Overseas?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors