ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need your advise please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mo2013

Need your advise please

Post by Mo2013 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Hello everybody ,, just need your help guys , I have received my COA with no right to work with a reason that I didn't provide the original document of sufficient evidence of your sponsor exercising treatly rights .. We r married and I'm applying eea as self sufficient as I'm working and we have saving money I sent a cover latter States that and also bank statements and my pay slips ,, what I should do now if I have no right to work coz also my visa expire soon

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Need your advise please

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:14 pm

For meeting the self sufficiency criteria apart of the principle that the EU national family does not become burden on public funds & NHS, the access of those funds/ savings for EU national must be demonstrated. For this purpose the joint account/regular transfer of funds into EU national account can work and if you did that then you must write back to caseworker and request the correct COA.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm

You also require to provide private health insurance.

Mo2013

Post by Mo2013 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Thank you so much for ur answer , yes I sent all of these documents bank statements and joint account shows that my wife has the access to my salary and the healthcare insurance . I really wonder why they accept my application if they think my wife dosnt exercising her treaty rights as I aplied that my sponsor excersing Her treatly right as self sufficient ,, I sent a letter for the HO asking which original document missing and state all the document I sent