ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 application fee not taken after 3 weeks

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hunpak
Member of Standing

EEA4 application fee not taken after 3 weeks

Post by hunpak » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi

i am bit worried, i made an application end of January for my PR (EEA4) however UKBA has still not even taken the fee out, how long do they take to deduct the fee? i am just worried if something is wrong with my application. i have received an application acknowledgement letter though.

Secondly am i going to get an another letter from UKBA which i can handover to my employer? this is very important as my visa is almost expired and my employer is bugging me.

Thanks
Next Mission
Get my MOM EEA Resident Document

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA4 application fee not taken after 3 weeks

Post by Obie » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:23 pm

I believe your application may be invalid.

You should have had the fee debited by now. I believe there might have been issues with the fees.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:42 am

Well, In the case of me and my wife, we both applied for residency card but only one fee was deducted and I believe it was for me EEA national. I don't know why it happened that way but I suppose they didn't want to charge her because they haven't decided her application and then she got her refusal. After won appeal she received her residence card but they never attempted to get that fee.

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:53 am

Obie wrote:I believe your application may be invalid.

You should have had the fee debited by now. I believe there might have been issues with the fees.
Thanks for your response Obie, if there are payment issues would it help if i call UKBA helpline and ask them to take the payment manually, i am really worried about my job.
Next Mission

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 am

Just checked with UKBA they are sending my documents back i put the wrong payment details silly me :(
Next Mission

nanbee
Newly Registered

Post by nanbee » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:27 pm

I have the same problem. It's been 3 weeks now and they haven't deducted the fee. Please what number can I get ukba on

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 pm

nanbee wrote:I have the same problem. It's been 3 weeks now and they haven't deducted the fee. Please what number can I get ukba on
0300 123 2253 sorry for late reply I think they will be sending your application back of they still have not collected the fee.
Next Mission