ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online utility bills

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Online utility bills

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 am

Hello respected Team Members,

I will be applying for my ILR with my Partner as dependent in March. To provide cohabitation evidence, I will be providing online printout of British Gas, BT and Virgin media bills.

Would this be ok or can anyone please share their experience where they have provided online printout of utility bills.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online utility bills

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 pm

I did the same for my Set(M) ILR and printed the online statements onto high quality paper. I didn't have any problems at PEO using them.

Make sure though that you have other documents in their original form as well and don't only rely on online utility statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1o

Post by tier1o » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:46 pm

CR001 wrote: Make sure though that you have other documents in their original form as well and don't only rely on online utility statements.

yes correct, also most online utilities bills are in pdf and when printed in colour looks like original.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you CR001 and tier1o for taking time and sharing your experience. I got council tax, some posted water bills as well. I just want to make sure that these bills are accepted in PEO.

Thanks again for your assurance.