ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence documents requirement?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jedi111
Newly Registered

10 years long residence documents requirement?

Post by Jedi111 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:52 am

Hi All,
I am applying for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence in July 2015. Any help in providing the information will be greatly appreciated.
I have following questions,
1-What docs are required for my application. A check list will be very helpful
2-Is there any maintenance requirement for this application for example a bank statement for a proof of funds.if yes how much funds and for how long I need to keep the funds
3-I have 3 dependants(wife and 2 childrens .childrens are born in uk).How do I apply for dependants as 10 year long residence application does not allow dependents. Which form and which category I need to use for my dependants.

Thank you very much in advance

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence documents requirement?

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 am

Hi All,
I am applying for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence in July 2015. Any help in providing the information will be greatly appreciated.
I have following questions,
1-What docs are required for my application. A check list will be very helpful

english test level b1(or uk degree ),life in uk test, all passports covering 10 years legal stay ,photos,brp card

2-Is there any maintenance requirement for this application for example a bank statement for a proof of funds.if yes how much funds and for how long I need to keep the funds

no financial requirement at all

3-I have 3 dependants(wife and 2 childrens .childrens are born in uk).How do I apply for dependants as 10 year long residence application does not allow dependents. Which form and which category I need to use for my dependants.

FLR(M) if your dependent visa expiring then you can send this form and request HO to hold your dependent application till they decide yours .in this form you have to show income threshold of 18600 for wife and it will increase with each dependent kid.But as your kids are uk born u can apply for their british citizenship once u recieve your ilr by using form MN1 .but my suggestion is read all the guidance of these form .

Thank you very much in advance
ss

Jedi111
Newly Registered

Post by Jedi111 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Thank you v v much for the information.I will read all the guidance for the forms you mentioned.
So if I send my wife application on the form you mentioned with my ILR application and request home office to hold it until the decesion on my application.and I don't apply for the kids with my ILR application and only apply for kids when I get my ILR.will that be the best option?.
Kind regards

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Yes it not only best but cheapest too . This is what I did almost a year ago but do read updates on this site as well . Hope this helps

Jedi111 wrote:Thank you v v much for the information.I will read all the guidance for the forms you mentioned.
So if I send my wife application on the form you mentioned with my ILR application and request home office to hold it until the decesion on my application.and I don't apply for the kids with my ILR application and only apply for kids when I get my ILR.will that be the best option?.
Kind regards
ss

Jedi111
Newly Registered

Post by Jedi111 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Thank you so much for your help.