ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 / QP new form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

finord
Newly Registered

EEA1 / QP new form

Post by finord » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi,

I am trying to apply for EEA:QA (previously EEA1),the new form has changed from the previous one. And there is a new section, which is now ask about what Benefit I am reviving and the amounts.

Has been any law changed which will cause me troubles for the application because I am receiving benefits (Work / Child Tax credit and Housing) ? I am working in temp role as part-time (24h).

I should have the right to stay here, I have been living since 2 years ago, but I am confused about why they are asking about the benefit and kind of contract

As said before, I should be qualified as EEA (Spain) and therefore don't have to apply for this ( its just in case of they decided to change any EEA law in the future or something ), so maybe will be better if wait to get a perm job?

Thanks,
finord