ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Language qualifications

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navodwickra

Language qualifications

Post by navodwickra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 am

Hi all,

I have searched this forum and few other places as well but I could not get a direct answer for my query.

My wife applied for her spouse visa (initial) from out side the UK and sent her IELTS qualifications for the English language requirement. Which was accepted and granted her initial spouse visas. My question is, for her extension does she have to take IELTS again because it was expired last year (around August 2014).

I can see that it has been mentioned on home office web site if she is going to apply for settlement or citizenship it will be accepted but nothing about extension of spouse visas.

Kind regards
Navod

navodwickra

Re: Language qualifications

Post by navodwickra » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 am

bump

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:23 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:29 am

vinny wrote:Acceptable.

Thanks a lot vinny :D