ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa from Pakistan to UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALISHAH786
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa from Pakistan to UK

Post by ALISHAH786 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:42 am

My wife in Pakistan is going for her TB test this week, she has all the file together, but i just want to make sure i have all the correct papers

Here is the list of documents she has

- Certified passports
- Certified Driving License for me
- 6 months Bank Statements
- 6 Months Wage Slips
- Employment letter explaining my increase in hours and wages
- P60
- Certified National Insurance Card
- Utility Bills (Gas +Electric)
- Land Registry Document (House on mine and brothers name)
- Phone Bills, Calling Cards with statement from online account showing me dialing her mobile num)
- Statement from myself
- Sponsorship Undertaking form
- Visa Application form
- Marriage Certificate
- Photos of marriage + on other occasions we went out in Pakistan

Its a long list, but generally can someone tell me if i have missed anything out as i still have time to get them posted over to pakistan

Any help is appreciated

Thanks, Ali

Brit Chick

Post by Brit Chick » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:31 pm

Looks pretty comprehensive to me and pretty much what I also submitted for my husbands application.

I trust that the marriage certificate is the original nikkahnama and also the attested translated version?

ALISHAH786
Newly Registered

Post by ALISHAH786 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:59 am

Hi, Brit Chick, I have a slight concern now, the phone bills from our telephone provider will not arrive for about 14 days, my wife has been told that these can be submitted after the application has been made as additional supporting documents. Therefore she is now submitting the application without the phone bills.
Will this harm the application?, or can you really submit additional documents after submitting the application

Regarding the Nikkah, yes it is the original version, and attested translated version in English

Thanks for the reply

cb1964

Post by cb1964 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:08 pm

[quote="ALISHAH786"]Hi, Brit Chick, I have a slight concern now, the phone bills from our telephone provider will not arrive for about 14 days, my wife has been told that these can be submitted after the application has been made as additional supporting documents. Therefore she is now submitting the application without the phone bills.
Will this harm the application?, or can you really submit additional documents after submitting the application

Regarding the Nikkah, yes it is the original version, and attested translated version in English

Thanks for the reply[/quote]

If you're with BT (I can't comment on the other providers) you can download them from thir website. The ECO didn't have a problem with the format, just make sure you include all pages where it states x of y.