ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied for ROR not to much expectetaion

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ramabola

applied for ROR not to much expectetaion

Post by Ramabola » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 am

hi all

briefly my story,

married 2006, get residence card 2007 till 2012,
i applied for PERMENANT RESIDENCE which rejected,( cos of my husband absence was 17 month)
went to first tribunal which dismissed

then we got divorced ( marriage was goin not to well) i send my all bank statment, tenancy contract,my payslipss, my husband's payslips which shows he still works and live while divorce procosses..

got CO november 2015 and work permit till considerations

oh well but still i dont have much hope will get a good news

Ramabola

Re: applied for ROR not to much expectetaion

Post by Ramabola » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi all me again I just wondered is anyone has any an idea about my case? If I get reject again is mean I will need to leave country? Pls I need some positive advices thank you

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Why are you being so negative yourself??? You msy have been refused your PR due to husband abscence from the country but they never said it was a mariage of convenience did they? So there is nobreason why they will refuse you ROR if you have provided the documents requested for that purpose! Be positive!!! I was invited for interview God know why, when i applied for ROR but i stayed positive all along and the result was positive too!!!! Good luck
GOD BLESS!!!

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:03 am

thank you very much my sister, the things is i send my ROR application by wrong form thats make me really worried i suppos to send EEA2 but i send EEA4 form off and now people says i made a big mistake

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:49 am

Slightly confuse here. So the first time you used EEA4 form because you were applying for PR, then got refused and the second time that you applied for ROR you used the same form again! I d not know if the EEA 4 forms have a section regarding ROR as i never paid attention, did you fill a section regarding ROR following divorce and did the form request the docs for an ROR application??? Did you add a cover note explainig what you were applying for?
GOD BLESS!!!

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 am

Yes my sister there is a ROR section in EAA4 and I fill ROR section and cover with letter but I am so worried

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Unfortunately the form has now been changed so i cannot check the wording on the old form. Did you use the old or the new one?

In any case just stay positive! as long as you have the proof that you qualify for ROR, you are not to be considered illegal.
Lets hope that the caseworker read your cover note which i hope clearly explain that you are applying for ROR following divorce rather than PR following divorce.

I know it is not an easy situation to be in considering they refused before, but STAY POSITIVE!!!! If they refuse "God forbid" just apply straight away again using the right form and provide the docs requested.

By the way did you use a lawyer for the ROR, as reading your old posts i can see that there was a lawyer involve before.
GOD BLESS!!!

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:24 pm

I have used the old form, yes applied by a lawyer who said we should use Eaa4 but later I ask another solicitors they said I must had to fill Eaa2 so now I don't know who says right or wrong but like you said insallah Allah will help, I am trying tone positive but is so difficult you can imagine

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Really a lawyer was involved. i hope it is not the same who dragged you to appeal, while knowing that the 16 month absence without working would not be overlooked for PR :( . Honestly some of those so called lawyer need their licence to be revoke :evil:

My lawyer was asking too much money so decide to do it alone with help from this forum. Moderators (especially Obie), Gurus and members of the forum were of a great help guiding me as much as they could. But also i made my own research through the forum reading every post regarding ROR and gather documents accordingly.
i suggest you start going through the forum as you may find someone who was successfull while in the same situation as you (filling wrong form).

Best of luck
GOD BLESS!!!

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Abi77 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Welldone Fatimah, that was a good advice for Ramabola. Start reading and going through the forum, that is what I have been doing since and I can assure you, you will find and gather some information related to your situation which I did as well. Thankx to the moderator and everyone one this forum, you are doing a great job and God will reward you abundantly.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:41 am

YOU should have used EEA2 , EEA4 for PR
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:15 am

i know i just found it out i should have used EEA2, what would be happen? i will recieve an another REJECTION, or i will not have any another right to apply for ROR?

andyleo7109
Newly Registered

Post by andyleo7109 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:18 am

I think you should not worry..Under EEA law form is not big problem.So you should not get refused just because of form.

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Wish it could be that much easir, moderators and some people says not like that I think I will get refusal again and problem is I don't think reprepar all documents again I don't have no idea my ex where is he