ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help you always do guys, my. Mother

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knapps
Member of Standing

Please help you always do guys, my. Mother

Post by knapps » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:23 pm

I am an Irish national and Pakistani national. I hold Irish passport and my wife is from EU. I and my wife wanted to invite my mother for a short trip to Ireland but INIS did not give her Visa on the assumption that she wont go back. I tell you she will never stay in Ireland as she has my 3 brothers and her own bros and sisters and mother in Pakistan.

Now i want to know if there is any law under which I or my wife can apply for her visa again. Btw I dis show a good bank statement of Irish bank and gave all the documents they asked but i guess visa offiers just dont like Pakistan in general.

Any help?

mumairsharif

Re: Please help you always do guys, my. Mother

Post by mumairsharif » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:31 am

What documents did you submit?

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Bank statements, passports copies, invitation letter from me and wife attested by solicitor, undertaking, letter from my job, landlord letter, insurance, saving certificated copies etc

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:25 am

Any replies?

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:21 am

knapps wrote:Any replies?
Hi there,

To Clarify:
When YOUR mother is applying for a visitor's visa it is YOUR mother that needs to satisfy the entry requirements
Therefore whilst the supporting evidence you supply is important, from an Immigration point of view, they will be considering YOUR mother's circumstances first and foremost...

You need to provide documents from your mother's end to satisfy the entry requirements

You should provide proof of your siblings existence i.e. family tree certificate which shows your siblings names and your parents names.
It would be even better if you can provide further evidence that your brothers live in Pakistan which will further strengthen your mother's chances to get the visa. This can include business ownership in their name, certificate of taxation on their name etc (letters from employers are not good to use so you should aim for official government letters)

Make sure that your mother has sufficient funds in her bank account too...i.e. 1000 or 2000 Euro

By providing more and more evidence of your brothers living in Pakistan you must make sure that YOUR mother writes an explanatory letter..in this letter she needs to state clearly that she has strong social ties in Pakistan because her other children are living there

Hope this helps you in any way