ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ILR- out of country for 4 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

applicant9
Newly Registered

10 years ILR- out of country for 4 months

Post by applicant9 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:26 am

Hello friends,

I would be grateful if any one could advise me on my ilr case.

My profile:

Entered uk in September 2007 on student visa and got psw in 2009 which expired in November 2010 but returned back home in October 2010 and applied visa in January 2011 and returned uk on fresh application in February 2011.
I stayed 4 and half months outside uk. But left uk with valid visa and returned with valid visa. My current visa expires in August 2017. Am I eligible for 10 years ilr.

Experts Please help me

Thanks in advance

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: 10 years ILR- out of country for 4 months

Post by Zee ali » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:00 am

applicant9 wrote:Hello friends,

I would be grateful if any one could advise me on my ilr case.

My profile:

Entered uk in September 2007 on student visa and got psw in 2009 which expired in November 2010 but returned back home in October 2010 and applied visa in January 2011 and returned uk on fresh application in February 2011.
I stayed 4 and half months outside uk. But left uk with valid visa and returned with valid visa. My current visa expires in August 2017. Am I eligible for 10 years ilr.

Experts Please help me

Thanks in advance
yes u r eligible for ILR under long residence

Read page 16 of this link

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... .0_EXT.pdf
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

applicant9
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years ILR- out of country for 4 months

Post by applicant9 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 am

@zee ali
thanks for your reply