ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 Application/Permanent Residence.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Johnkenn

EU3 Application/Permanent Residence.

Post by Johnkenn » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:57 pm

I applied for EU3 Permanent Residence 2 weeks ago and received Acknowledge letter last week. They asked me to send them a copy of Contract of Employment for ht past 5 years my wife worked,but I could only get two out of four Contracts of the different job she has worked here for the past 6 years. Do I send what I have now with all the P60's for the past 5yrs has they have requested? Will this have an effect in my application has I could not get 2 Contract of her previous job

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: EU3 Application/Permanent Residence.

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 am

DOJ only want to see if she was employed for the past 5 years. If you have the P60's for the past 5 years that is even more concrete proof of her job.

You better to send what ever contracts you have + P60's + her current payslips + current job letter + a cover note that you only have 2 years contract, but plz see the P60's attached for the last 5 years.

And send all of the docs via registered post + Don't forget to put your Person ID + GNIB number on the cover letter. Staple all the documents together so there would be no chance of losing any docs.

Best of luck

Johnkenn

Post by Johnkenn » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:17 am

I will put all the P60's in post this morining. Another questiion my stamp 4 will be expiring in the next 2weeks. Do I just go to the Immigration office with my wife to get a Temp stamp 4 Pending on the outcome of my application.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

You cannot just turn up to immigration office and ask them for renewal. DOJ has to send you a letter for a temp stamp 4, possibly for 6 months. DOJ already knows that your stamp 4 is due to expire in 2 weeks. I would say to wait until Friday and if you get no update from them, just write them a letter and explain that your stamp 4 is due to expire in few days, They will send you a letter and you will go along with your spouse to the local immigration office for renewal.

Johnkenn

Post by Johnkenn » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:23 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:You cannot just turn up to immigration office and ask them for renewal. DOJ has to send you a letter for a temp stamp 4, possibly for 6 months. DOJ already knows that your stamp 4 is due to expire in 2 weeks. I would say to wait until Friday and if you get no update from them, just write them a letter and explain that your stamp 4 is due to expire in few days, They will send you a letter and you will go along with your spouse to the local immigration office for renewal.
Thanks Mate. I have written them a letter and sent it today via same day delivery which they have received. I just hope I hear from them next week.

Johnkenn

Post by Johnkenn » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:36 pm

I received a letter from DOJ on Monday asking me to provide the following Documents
- Payslips relating to the years for my wife 2010,2011,2013. My question do I send them all the payslips for each year or do I just pick one each for each year.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:57 pm

Just send them all that you have along P60's and P21's. Just give them more than they want