ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tunio
Newly Registered

Citizenship Application

Post by tunio » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi guys,
Last edited by tunio on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: Citizenship Application with criminal offences

Post by banana07 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:55 pm

you must be joking, right? such fraud is highly un-tolerated! I would say, imagine if its your card that he used? and 60k earning, and still committing such fraud makes him a high level scam person! I would certainly disapprove his application if I work for inis..

he says he havent received any follow up.. hmmm was the address correct? I doubt he would have given correct address/info anyway

if he is/was poor, he can play on emotions and regrets etc.. but he is certainly non preferred future citizen..

my own 2 cents..
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

jbkc12
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by jbkc12 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:07 am

[quote="banana07"]you must be joking, right? such fraud is highly un-tolerated! I would say, imagine if its your card that he used? and 60k earning, and still committing such fraud makes him a high level scam person! I would certainly disapprove his application if I work for inis..

he says he havent received any follow up.. hmmm was the address correct? I doubt he would have given correct address/info anyway

if he is/was poor, he can play on emotions and regrets etc.. but he is certainly non preferred future citizen..

my own 2 cents..[/quote
hi banana07
can a written off credit card history effect on citizenship application ?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:31 am

No doesnt matter and the credit database is separate one.. Only way inis would know about it is by being brought to court.. But given recession in previous years and life hardship inis will understand if you clarify it if it was brought to court.. Many countries and especially the swiss wont give u citz if you have any kind of debts but in ireland it has no effect
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 pm

If someone is making 60K+ and still committing fraud and stealing someone's hard earned money, to be honest I will have NO soft corner for such a person. It's ABSOLUTE GREED ANY NOTHING ELSE....