ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me choose the right document for my mother visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vb3d

Please help me choose the right document for my mother visa

Post by Vb3d » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:03 am

Hello
As my mother was refused visitor visa, she is going to apply again, but she wants to get it right this time, and present the correct documents and not to make a mistake to get it refused again.
One of the things she wants to know is about a money her brother gave her when he sold his land, he gave her some money and she put it in her bank account couple of months ago, will it be ok to show this money on her bank statement? and how should she call it? a gift or what? as she doesn't work, and this money is from her brother.

If you have any other advice for her on what she should present in her application to increases her chance of getting the visa, please don't hesitate, as she is desperate to come over, as I am expecting a baby soon, and she really wants to be here when her grandchild arrives.

Thank you in advance