ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Length of ILR leave for Infants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harry2511
Newly Registered
India

Length of ILR leave for Infants

Post by harry2511 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello. I have got my ILR approved on Monday from Solihull PEO. I received my biometrics card today. Me and My wife have got ILR till 2025 i.e. 10 years which is fine. However, my son who is 18 months old got biometric ILR leave till 2020. I am not sure if this is due to some error or due to some rule. I tried to search internet for this but couldn't find anything. If anyone can put some light on this will be very helpful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Length of ILR leave for Infants

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Children are issued 5 years in the same way as passports because their appearance changes as they grow.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.