ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR FOR NON EU DEPENDANT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

michaelb1
Newly Registered

PR FOR NON EU DEPENDANT

Post by michaelb1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm

I am an Irish citizen living in uk,my step-daughter who was born in the Philippines and is 24 yrs old and residing with myself and her mother in uk.She has got "residence" status under EU regs and has to remain "dependant" on myself as her sponser.I give her money every week ,she has her meals and free living under our roof ,she has a part time job earning around 4-500 pound per month.
My question is when she is due to apply for PR in about 18 months time how will they determine that she has remained dependant on myself for the previous 5 years ? :)

Obie
Ireland

Re: PR FOR NON EU DEPENDANT

Post by Obie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 pm

If she continues to leave with you and the social links continues, then she should succeed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

michaelb1
Newly Registered

Re: PR FOR NON EU DEPENDANT

Post by michaelb1 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 am

Does anybody know if their is an actual figure to the amount she can earn ? :)