ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appl form should I use to apply for Retain Right of Residenc

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Juliocesar
Newly Registered

appl form should I use to apply for Retain Right of Residenc

Post by Juliocesar » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:27 pm

hello guys

I been married for 4 years, my and my EEA national decided to get divorce because relationship is not working any more, ill get all the documents from former partner showing that she have been exercising treaty rights for my entire time here, till the time of the divorce is finish, to help me with the application of Retain Right of Residence.

My question is which application form should I use to apply for Retain Right of Residence?

thanks a lot ill be waiting for your advise!!

Imshzd

Re: appl form should I use to apply for Retain Right of Resi

Post by Imshzd » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Juliocesar wrote:hello guys

I been married for 4 years, my and my EEA national decided to get divorce because relationship is not working any more, ill get all the documents from former partner showing that she have been exercising treaty rights for my entire time here, till the time of the divorce is finish, to help me with the application of Retain Right of Residence.

My question is which application form should I use to apply for Retain Right of Residence?

thanks a lot ill be waiting for your advise!!
EEA(FM)

Juliocesar
Newly Registered

Re: appl form should I use to apply for Retain Right of Resi

Post by Juliocesar » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 am

THANKS A LOT