ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I still apply for EEA4 or has it been changed to EEA PR?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Harukiharuka
Newly Registered

Can I still apply for EEA4 or has it been changed to EEA PR?

Post by Harukiharuka » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi, I have been married to my husband for 5 years, who has an Italian citizenship and has been working in the UK for the past 10 years or so.
I am a Japanese national and my visa status is a family member of an EU national.
I am now in the process of applying for a permanent residency and have completed my EEA4 form a couple of month back ready to send off to the home office, but when I recently searched for the EEA4 form online to check the info I couldn't find it anywhere, and instead found this new form EEA PR.
Is this what has just replaced EEA4, or are these two separate things?
Can I still apply for my permanent residency by sending the EEA4, or is it void and I have to apply using EEA PR?
If someone could shed a light it would be amazing. I tried my best researching online but couldn't find much info and I'm very confused right now... Many thanks!

Abi77
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Can I still apply for EEA4 or has it been changed to EEA

Post by Abi77 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Yes, EEA4 has been changed to EEA PR. You have to use the EEA PR, it is the latest form to use from 30th of January. Don't use the old one.