ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 application. Need advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Minhr

EEA2 application. Need advice

Post by Minhr » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi, everyone.

I have EEA permit till 16.04.15. My wife was looking for a job during last couple of month and started working few weeks ago. So I'm waiting for her pay slip to include it to my EEA2 application. She has zero hours agreement and she will receive her first pay slip at 27.03.15 and it will be only for her first working week which was about 18-19 hours. As I know, in this case it is better to have more than one pay slip, but next she will receive only 10.04.15 and it will be for 2 more weeks (each will be more than 30 working hours). What will you advice in this case, to send my application with 1st pay slip and later send additional pay slips (don't even know if it is possible), or wait till 2nd pay slip will come and send both pay slips with all documents (but in this case I'll send documents at least 11.04.15 if pay slip will be in time, and I'm not sure that my documents will come and will be opened before my EEA ends 16.04.15 or it doesn't matter?)

Minhr

Re: EEA2 application. Need advice

Post by Minhr » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Does anyone has any ideas?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Minhr wrote:Hi, everyone.

I have EEA permit till 16.04.15. My wife was looking for a job during last couple of month and started working few weeks ago. So I'm waiting for her pay slip to include it to my EEA2 application. She has zero hours agreement and she will receive her first pay slip at 27.03.15 and it will be only for her first working week which was about 18-19 hours. As I know, in this case it is better to have more than one pay slip, but next she will receive only 10.04.15 and it will be for 2 more weeks (each will be more than 30 working hours). What will you advice in this case, to send my application with 1st pay slip and later send additional pay slips (don't even know if it is possible), or wait till 2nd pay slip will come and send both pay slips with all documents (but in this case I'll send documents at least 11.04.15 if pay slip will be in time, and I'm not sure that my documents will come and will be opened before my EEA ends 16.04.15 or it doesn't matter?)
Doesn't matter about the date when your EEA family permit ends. You can apply for your EEA2 (well, it's now called: EEA FM. Info here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-fm) at any time when she has a pay slip. When my partner applied I just provided one pay slip and a letter from my employer. I did send extra pay slips after that to the same address with his name, DOB and other details on it. They received them and put them together with his application. I know this because they were all sent back with the documents we sent originally.

Can you wife get a letter from her employer? Did she actually get her contract? Do you have all the other documents, e.g. proof of your residence in the UK etc?

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Thank you, Chaoclive!
Yes, we have all documents prepared, just waiting for pay slips. My wife has contract, but it is for zero hours, so I'll wait till she has pay slips for few weeks to show that she has stable working hours every week.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Minhr wrote:Thank you, Chaoclive!
Yes, we have all documents prepared, just waiting for pay slips. My wife has contract, but it is for zero hours, so I'll wait till she has pay slips for few weeks to show that she has stable working hours every week.
Good. That is fine. If her employer is willing to write a letter that wouldn't do any harm either. No need to write that it's a zero hours contract on that.

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 pm

chaoclive wrote:
Minhr wrote:Thank you, Chaoclive!
Good. That is fine. If her employer is willing to write a letter that wouldn't do any harm either. No need to write that it's a zero hours contract on that.
So you advice not to add contract to application, only letter and pay slips?

Minhr

Post by Minhr » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Should I add any proof that after 3 month being in UK my wife was exercising her treaty rights as job seeker? It was 1 month period when my wife was not working, should we proof that she was actively looking for a job or it doesn't matter know?