ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 to Indefinite leave to remain- PLEASE ADVISE...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fabamerica
Newly Registered

EEA2 to Indefinite leave to remain- PLEASE ADVISE...

Post by fabamerica » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello guys!
I have a question about the following issue:
I am on a EEA2 (5 year visa) family member of an italian citizen. Next May we will celebrate 5 years living here in London. Question is: when should i apply to my ILR ? My current visa will expire in January 2016.
Some say i gotta apply 11 prior to my EEA2 expiration date, and since the first day i got in the country is counted, so next may will be 5 years since we landed here, BUT 4 years with my EEA2. So, please help....i need to get the exact time frame....another thing: is it a ILR or a permanent visa card?? People are telling me so many different stuff. But i trust u guys here. Shoulda come here first...thanks in advance!

vinny

Re: EEA2 to Indefinite leave to remain- PLEASE ADVISE...

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:43 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.