ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bills for EU form

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

benfares

Bills for EU form

Post by benfares » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi everyone

I just need some help. Does the bills need to be in both my name and my husbands? Or can some be in his name and some in mine? If I dont have all the documents (bills) as I have everything except the bills, will they still issue my husband a stamp 4 visa?

Thank you people

coketero

Re: Bills for EU form

Post by coketero » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 pm

One can be on your name and the other on his name. That should not be a problem.

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 pm

They might show some flexibility, but getting a name added to a bill is easy - you just call the company and give them the new name. The company doesn't really care if the person is there are not.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:29 pm

I would recommend having both your names on the bills, just need to ring the company and print off online bill, if possible.

Otherwise you can submit the way it is now, and get temp. stamp 4. And after few months submit bills in both of your names.

benfares

Post by benfares » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:18 pm

thank you so much for your help ,

i just wanted to ask , i have sky bill in my name , and my husband has the bin in his name , we don't have electricity in our name yet ( we have problems with the landlord about it ? ).
My question is :

- do you think sky and the bin bills will be enough for our application ?

thank you so much

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 pm

thank you so much for your help ,

i just wanted to ask , i have sky bill in my name , and my husband has the bin in his name , we don't have electricity in our name yet ( we have problems with the landlord about it ? ).
My question is :

- do you think sky and the bin bills will be enough for our application ?

thank you so much

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:37 pm

coketero wrote:One can be on your name and the other on his name. That should not be a problem.
Already answered. :D