ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Specifics - Panic avoidance help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

ILR Specifics - Panic avoidance help

Post by zain_mustapha » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:37 am

Dear Gurus,

I have been in an accident and have not followed rule changes in a while and have frayed nerves which make me prone to stress and panic. Please provide guidance:

Tier 1 visa grant: 11th Jan 2011 to 11th Jan 2014
First entry to UK: 27th Feb 2011
Extension up to: 11th Jan 2016
Wife & son ( 2 yrs old an enty): UK entry 20th Apr 2011 - few weeks after me
Two daughters born in uk: Apr 2012 and June 2014 with visa extensions granted as we had to travel

1) Please confirm I and/or anyone in my family is ok to apply directly for ILR without another extension?

2) When is the earliest and the latest I can apply for ILR?

3) My MBA and BE degree are from Pakistan and I just sent originals for my initial grant and thereafter claiming points for English in my extension. Do I need to prove my English proficiency ?

4) What is the cheapest and quickest way to take a home office acceptable English proficiency test for my wife?

5) I believe I can keep my two UK born daughters outside the ILR application. After ILR I need to apply for their naturalisation? From application to British passports for them how long would it take as we might have to travel?

6) Absences outside UK is the latest rule 180 days allowed per year for for each of one year in 5 years? Does it need to be signed by employer if you are within these days? I have changed jobs so would be tough for me

Thanks a lot for your kind and patient feedback.

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Specifics - Panic avoidance help

Post by zain_mustapha » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:33 am

Dear Friends,

I humble request some of the seniors to please reply on my queries. The visa extension date is just 1 wk way (Apr 5th) and your advice on my ILR eligibility will be critical in that regard.

God bless you

Regards,

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:44 am

zain_mustapha wrote:Dear Gurus,

I have been in an accident and have not followed rule changes in a while and have frayed nerves which make me prone to stress and panic. Please provide guidance:

Tier 1 visa grant: 11th Jan 2011 to 11th Jan 2014
First entry to UK: 27th Feb 2011
Extension up to: 11th Jan 2016
Wife & son ( 2 yrs old an enty): UK entry 20th Apr 2011 - few weeks after me
Two daughters born in uk: Apr 2012 and June 2014 with visa extensions granted as we had to travel

1) Please confirm I and/or anyone in my family is ok to apply directly for ILR without another extension?
As per above details you can go for ILR on or after this date Monday, 14 December 2015

2) When is the earliest and the latest I can apply for ILR?
As per above details you can go for ILR on or after this date Monday, 14 December 2015

3) My MBA and BE degree are from Pakistan and I just sent originals for my initial grant and thereafter claiming points for English in my extension. Do I need to prove my English proficiency ?
ILR is just like another extension and no maintenance of funds , Lifein UK Test.

4) What is the cheapest and quickest way to take a home office acceptable English proficiency test for my wife?

5) I believe I can keep my two UK born daughters outside the ILR application. After ILR I need to apply for their naturalisation? From application to British passports for them how long would it take as we might have to travel?

6) Absences outside UK is the latest rule 180 days allowed per year for for each of one year in 5 years? Does it need to be signed by employer if you are within these days? I have changed jobs so would be tough for me
If you get a letter from employer that will be good, Even if you dont get letter and if your in with in 180 days limit. thne self explanatory letter will be fine.

Thanks a lot for your kind and patient feedback.

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

Post by zain_mustapha » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Thanks for your reply

You have not answered all my questions. Hoping someone else can concur with your responses and also answer the missed questions.

Regards,