ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teleperformance Issues? Site under maintenance?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KellyWelly29
Newly Registered

Teleperformance Issues? Site under maintenance?

Post by KellyWelly29 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light!
Our application for a fiance visa was submitted in Tirana on the 13th March, we've followed all processes and started to track the application online through the teleperformance website.
Now when I follow the normal link from the emails they sent, the site is under maintenance, which then provides another link and when I try to log in there it says my details do not match. (I know I am putting in the right password!) if I try to reset my password it says it's having difficulties sending to my email?!

I've been going round in circles trying to get help with this, all routes direct me to the visa4uk site which I am not having any problems with and I am yet to receive a response from teleperformance. Is anyone else having similar issues with the site and tracking? Or any idea what's happening?

Thanks in advance :)

KellyWelly29
Newly Registered

Re: Teleperformance Issues? Site under maintenance?

Post by KellyWelly29 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:58 pm

Anyone??

:?

Shazza2222
Newly Registered

Post by Shazza2222 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello. I have exactly the same problem as you. There now seems to be a new website and the old one is now showing "error". I have not been able to track the application for over 2 weeks. I have tried the international enquiry line and they just say the application cannot be found perhaps because its a new application or the number is wrong but neither of these things are correct. If I email, I get an automated rely about tracking online which I cannot do. Did you manage to sort out the problem?

KellyWelly29
Newly Registered

Post by KellyWelly29 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi Shazza,

Still having no luck on the original site - I haven't been able to call anyone but have just been periodically using the email contact form on the gov. Site and just get a standard response saying it's not yet been assessed.

Any news for you? It's so frustrating! All was working fine to start off with and haven't been able to get on for a while now, and I never get a response from teleperformance, I even tried their facebook page and they just advise you to use the same contact form I had already been using, standard response.

:roll:

Shazza2222
Newly Registered

Post by Shazza2222 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Well I haven't been successful in getting any answers either but someone posted to another facebook page and got this reply:-

"Thank you for your enquiry. Please be informed that the website http://www.ge2ru.tpcontact.co.uk is no more operational. It was updated to uk.tlscontact.com. Apologies for inconvenience.

Therefore there are some technical issues when trying to track your applicaion. As soon as your passport is ready, you will receive a notification email fromp you visa application cener stating that your passport is ready for collection.

Create an account on the relevant http://tpcontact.co.uk/ country website to track the status of your application in real-time and receive email alerts when a decision has been made.

Did you know you can find out everything you need to know about how to make a UK visa application at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/?

More information on your chosen application location can also be found on the relevant country website at http://tpcontact.co.uk/.

You application will be considered by UKVI, part of the UK government,. Teleperformance does not make any decisions relating to your visa applications.

We hope this information"

You can tell the automated part but in essence the old website is no more. I don't know if registering on the new one works. I know someone else has tried but it doesn't even show the application.

They say you will get an e-mail update anyway but who knows if that is correct. Hope this little bit of information helps.

KellyWelly29
Newly Registered

Post by KellyWelly29 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:21 pm

I've also registered ont the new site but it just shows as being registered and not that the application has been received etc, like it had on the other one.

I guess we'll just have to keep waiting and hope we hear something soon! :?

Keeping everything crossed anyway, thanks for your reply and good luck!

Shazza2222
Newly Registered

Post by Shazza2222 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Thanks. Best of Luck to you too :)