ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

success with payslips not having employers address on it??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bombaytoUK
Newly Registered

success with payslips not having employers address on it??

Post by bombaytoUK » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:02 am

referring to this thread,
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=18310

is there any successful hsmp who has provided payslips with no employers address on it???

'cos am planning to apply in near future and i recently got my payslips stamped and signed but again, it doesnt have my employers address on it.

will this lead to rejection?

Other evidences i m providing are:
ITR (does not cover the claimed period)
Bank Statements
Letter from the employer confirmings earnings for the claimed period precisely on its letterhead.

anyone applied with payslips not having employers address on it and got an approval please reply....

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi BombayToUK
My payslips don't have employer's address however they do have the company's name.

I am going to apply this Saturday i.e. Tomorrow and will let you know the result.

Let me tell you before hand that mine is going to be an In Country application.

I have also got P60 (Official tax document in UK) along with letter from my employer in the company's letter head stating my Salary breakup for the claim period. Also I have a letter from my employer stating that the pay slips were indeed signed by my managing director.

My pay slips do have the company's tax reference code along with the tax area. This I guess is important with regard to a UK pay slip.

I am not sure about similar columns in an Indian Pay slip.

Hope they will accept it

will keep you posted

Cheers
PG