ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DLA Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mr & Mrs
Newly Registered

DLA Spouse Visa

Post by Mr & Mrs » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Can somebody help?

I am applying through DLA, my income from DLA weekly is £73. Which is a short fall of the £113 required weekly. However I have savings over £20,000 plus a job of an annual salary of £15,000 (£250 weekly roughly) . I have provided 5 and half months bank statements with DLA shown coming in plus my wages. However My last wage slip was given to me mid March, and is not on the last bank statement provided as this was not due till later and all my documents had been sent. All other months the DLA and wage slips are there...Should I explain this to them? Or will it be okay? I have read that with DLA only 1 bank statement is required? I have also sent the bank statement for the £20,000 as these are my savings from previous employments. Please shed light on this?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: DLA Spouse Visa

Post by Amber » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:25 am

I don't see an issue.

Set out the calculation on a cover letter as per http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 04025.html
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.