ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - Degree certficate.,

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mbr
Newly Registered

Naturalisation - Degree certficate.,

Post by mbr » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi,

My wife applying for naturalisation. She was on Tier1 dependant visa and got ILR in Mar,2013.

Now she is applying for naturalisation. She 's getting NARIC confirmation that her qualification was taught in english.

When she goes for NCS appointment, Does she need to carry her original degree certificate also ? As her certificate is in India at her parents house, we 're not sure whther she can submit xerox copy of certificate if required. Can you pls let me know whether original degree certificate required along with NARIC confirmation.

regards
Raju

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Naturalisation - Degree certficate.,

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 pm

As far as I'm aware the NCS request to see the original certificate which they will then photocopy & certify before sending it to the HO along with the NARIC letter. But others who were in your situation may be able to comment further.

You may also want to contact your NCS directly to verify.

iamnew

Re: Naturalisation - Degree certficate.,

Post by iamnew » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:33 pm

NCS would like to see original certificate in addition to the NARIC letter or letter from University. They take a copy and send with your application