ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent (Fund Maintenance)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Tier 2 Dependent (Fund Maintenance)

Post by Jack&Jill » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Dear Gurus

As I'm aware my employer is Tier 2 A Rated and the fund maintenance is not required for main applicant.
But my doubt is do fund maintenance required for dependent? I'm worried about the application may rejected for this silly reason.

Please advice as early as possible. Because I'm filing the application now.

Thanks
Jack

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 2 Dependent (Fund Maintenance)

Post by moonlight55 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Even for A-rated sponsor, fund maintenance is not reqd only if they have selected the checkbox for maintenance while generating CoS. Otherwise, its required.

Reg. your query, are you both applying together for extension / employment change OR you are just applying for your dependent?

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am

Hi Moonlight

I'm applying together for extension / employment change. Still required maintenance letter from employer?

Thanks
Jack

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:02 pm

:-)

If it's extension with the same employer and same role, there is no need to show maintenance proof for both.

If it's an employment change application and you both are applying together:
- If the new employer checks the maintenance checkbox while generating CoS, you don't have to show maintenance for both.
- If the new employer does not check the maintenance checkbox, you will have to show maintenance for both.