ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILE for Newborn

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nura_lvss
Newly Registered

ILE for Newborn

Post by Nura_lvss » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 am

Hello Gurus,

I'm on ILR and my Mrs is on ILR dependat visa, we have been blessed with a baby in India and we are looking to bring him soon to UK. we are applying for ILE. There are few questions I have got and i'm asking this after going through many materials.

Really appreciate if you could spend couple of minutes to help me out.

1- Online application form Vs VAF4A
Guideline says
"If your country does not support online applications you must complete and submit a VAF4A(Personal Details Form)"

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ is where i'm going to apply for the VISA , - This means i'm applying online (I hope ) , in which case I dont need to submit VAF4A but only vaf4a1? I feel that the same information is asked in online application form anyway.

2- Financial requirements Vs P60
I'm bit confused on whether i need to submit P60 or not. I have read the guidlines and it seems I dont need to submit P60 as long as i have shown them the 6 months Payslips as well as bank statements reflecting those.

Somewhere else , I have also seen that If you are a settled person , you dont have to show any financial requirement. Please note https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... lement.pdf doesnt say anything about financial requirement.

Though i'm prepared to show my statements and payslips, I would like some clarity on it.

3- Names in Birth Certificate / Passport

It is a common practice in south India that when you register for Birth certificate, your First names are collected ( father , mother and the newborn). So, in the newborn's passport is going to only contain our given names for parents but not the last name/family name.

Do you see that an issue in proving relationship when we apply for ILE? Can we also supply matb1 which has mother's full name?

4- Persons staying with you

on the application form , 'Under 18' section- there is a question "Who are you staying with in the UK? ". Child would be staying with us in a private UK address. However, I can't see 'Father' in the drop-down menu for 'relationship'.

I suppose this question is to fill anyone other than parents, please clarify. There is no guidance on it anywhere.

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Re: ILE for Newborn

Post by euphoria1947 » Sat May 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Hello Nura_Ivss,
Do you see that an issue in proving relationship when we apply for ILE? Can we also supply matb1 which has mother's full na
I don't think so, this will be a problem.

Anyways, Did you apply? could you please update this thread on what problems did you face?

I'm also in the same situation. I've collected information but it is not very clear. It will be great helpful for others too.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Euphoric

Nura_lvss
Newly Registered

Post by Nura_lvss » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:28 am

sorry for the very delayed reply, Yes, it wasn't an issue.

I hope yours went well.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:46 am

Congratulations!
Nura_lvss wrote:I'm on ILR and my Mrs is on ILR dependat visa, we have been blessed with a baby in India and we are looking to bring him soon to UK. we are applying for ILE.
If child was granted ILE, then how did child satisfy 297(i)?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

nagatinno
Newly Registered

Post by nagatinno » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello Nura_Ivss,

I am in the same situation, appreciate if you can provide some inputs on the process.

Regards,
Nagesh.