ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 General Dependent Visa- Police Cautioned

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Tier2 General Dependent Visa- Police Cautioned

Post by kiranrongali » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 pm

My Tier 1 General Extension was refused with following reason and I had supplied false documents in my initial Tier 1 General visa and it had confirmed to UKBA about this. See the below UKBA reason for refusal.
In your application, you said no to question D.11, have you ever used deception when seeking leave to enter or leave to remain.
I am satisfied that the statement was false because following your arrest on 25 June 2013 you confirmed during interview that you had not undertaken any self employment whilst in the United Kingdom and that the invoices and corresponding bank statements relating to your self-employment in your 2010 Tier 1 General application were false.
As false representations have been made in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 322(1a), of the immigration Rules.
For the above reasons, I am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.
This means that any future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter the UK you make will be refused under paragraph 320(7b) of the immigration rules (unless it would breach your rights under the human rights act 1998 or the Refugee Convention) for the following period stating on the date which you leave the UK following this refusal:
• One year if you leave voluntarily, without our having to pay or contribute to the costs of your departure;
• Five years if you leave voluntarily at the Government's expense;
• Ten years if we remove or deport you.
Future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter the UK will not be refused under paragraph 320(7B) if you are making an application as:
• a spouse, civil partner or unmarried or same-sex partner under paragraph 281 or 295A of the immigration rules;
• a fiancé or proposed civil partner under paragraph 290;
• a parent, grandparent or other dependent relative under paragraph 317;
• a person exercising rights to access to a child under paragraph 246; or
• a spouse, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner of a refugee or person with Humanitarian Protection under paragraph 352A,352AA,352FA or 352FD;
OR
Where you were under the age of 18 at the time of your most recent breach of the UK's immigration laws
Now my wife is currently stating in UK with Tier 2 General Visa and I had applied for Tier 2 General Dependent visa 2 months ago from India but I had not received any decision on my visa and it’s still in processing, actually the visa processing time from India is 15 working days but I had applied my visa 2 months ago but still not yet received any decision.
I’m much tensioned and not getting sleep about this, Can I eligible to get the dependent visa? Any Idea why did they kept my application on hold?