ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR - P60

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blackeyed

Tier 1 to ILR - P60

Post by blackeyed » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi There, I am planning to apply for ILR this month. Can you please let me know do i need to show P60 for last 5 years or pay slips for last 1 year or 5 years will suffice.

Thanks...

ssm4u
India

Re: Tier 1 to ILR - P60

Post by ssm4u » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 pm

If you have the Salary Slip and Bank statements showing the salary credit and don't have any long out of UK stay, then P60 is not required. In any case it is optional and if you have it you can submit them as extra evidence.
ssm4u

blackeyed

Post by blackeyed » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 am

ssm4u wrote:If you have the Salary Slip and Bank statements showing the salary credit and don't have any long out of UK stay, then P60 is not required. In any case it is optional and if you have it you can submit them as extra evidence.
Thanks ssm4u ... will one year salary slips suffice or do i need to submit all 5 years?

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:31 pm

look these are different things

you NEED earnings only for the last 12 months (or 12 our of last 15 months)

but it is good to show P60s, SA302s or whatever else tax documentation you have for the last 5 years, and i always suggest this to clients. they generally like to see that you have been claiming similar level of income, and that you have declared for taxes whatever income you claimed for extensions. you dont NEED this but this makes an application look better.
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

blackeyed

Post by blackeyed » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:13 pm

sagareva wrote:look these are different things

you NEED earnings only for the last 12 months (or 12 our of last 15 months)

but it is good to show P60s, SA302s or whatever else tax documentation you have for the last 5 years, and i always suggest this to clients. they generally like to see that you have been claiming similar level of income, and that you have declared for taxes whatever income you claimed for extensions. you dont NEED this but this makes an application look better.
Thanks a lot sagareva. I have received my employment history yesterday. I have a small query, In past i was maintaining my salary+dividends above 40K for only 12 months before date of visa renewal e.g. in 2010 withdrawn salary was 24K in 2012 it was 40K (as i was going to apply for Tier 1 extension in 2012). Will this affect my application as I was not earning above 40K throughout 5 years ?