ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Please need kind advice about EEA (PR)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dhrupadidhamaka
Newly Registered

Please Please need kind advice about EEA (PR)

Post by dhrupadidhamaka » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 pm

Dear all,

We came to UK feb 2010. My wife is EEA national. She was in employment from march 2010 to august 2011. After involuntarily lost her job on September she start health & social care vocational course from Sep 2011 to Dec 2012. She again start a new job from Jan 2013 to till now continuing...My kind query is during Sep 2011 to Dec 2012 do we need any CSI while she was in Vocational training after involuntarily unemployed or this vocational training period itself enough to complete her treaty rights on mentioned period. Because somewhere I read if I involuntarily unemployed and start a vocational training, I may retain worker status while training and I don't need CSI...Am I right or wrong

We will be really glad if we get your kind advice..

Thanks in Advance....

rosebead
Member of Standing

Re: Please Please need kind advice about EEA (PR)

Post by rosebead » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:16 am

You are supposed to keep to one thread if you have the same query - your original post was answered here.