ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation of leave

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Naveed24
Pakistan

Variation of leave

Post by Naveed24 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:23 am

Hi. Can anyone tell me please how Many times we can vary application for leave to remain in a different category? Also do we receive biometric letter every time we vary application? And if I want to vary application then is it compulsory to give biometric for the first application or I can vary it without giving the biometrics for the first application.
Any ideas roughly how long to decide an application for flr fp after giving biometric?

anas
Newly Registered

Re: Variation of leave

Post by anas » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:32 am

Hi I did also same. First flr fp then vary application to flr m. I didn't't give bio for first application. If u hear anything then let me know please

Naveed24
Pakistan

Re: Variation of leave

Post by Naveed24 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:20 am

Ok. But when u vary the application? After receiving the biometric letter? And roughly how many days after submitting the fp file? And have u received biometric letter for flr m?