ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Help Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Allesheikh

FLR (M) Help Please

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

Please I need help with my wife application for FLR m financial requirement.

I am a director of a specified company and receive salary and dividends. My last full accounting year income was £14233 plus also I was working part time in Primark as a manager and earned £1620 for that year but not working there anymore so I will not include that income.

My wife have two jobs one with Tesco and with Primark. Her income for the same year as mine was £10250 from both jobs (both part time permanent). But now she has reduced her hours and earning £6850 from both jobs.

My is which income will be counted towards financial requirement current or past??
With my wife's payslips do I need a letter from her employers confirming her position and salary or only payslips and p60 is enough???

I also have a son born in uk, I will be applying for his registration before my wife application so I am not counting him in financial requirement.

Please help me with this misery as I have to post her application max by coming Monday.

Thanks in advance
Ali

Na74

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Na74 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:51 pm

@AliShaikh,

you need to show 18600£ income (you + wife combined), so as you mentioned you have more income than requirement, you need payslips, plus bank statements where the payment is made. you should read relevant guidance notes and immigration rules before you make application. it is advised that you get everything right before you make applications, so read them multiple times.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) Help Please

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 pm

I also have a son born in uk, I will be applying for his registration before my wife application so I am not counting him in financial requirement.

Please help me with this misery as I have to post her application max by coming Monday.
Until your son is registered as British and you have the registration certificate, he is not British and he will be included in the financial calculation which will be £22,400 (wife and child). So I dont understand how you can apply for son citizenship before sending your wifes application on Monday.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:41 am

The financial requirement does not apply to a child who:
2.8 wrote:Is settled in the UK or who qualifies for indefinite leave to enter
Not sure if the child is settled?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:49 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/member ... ikh/posts/

OP applied Set(LR), unlikely child is settled. UK born though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Amber wrote:The financial requirement does not apply to a child who:
Thanks for quick reply.
My son dont have any visa at the moment. He was born in UK on 4 dec 2013. As far as i understood immigration rules, as long as any parent is present and settled in uk in other words have ilr uk born child is entitled to registration and would not be included in financial requirement. Any child born after getting ilr are birtish automatically. Correct me if im wrong as now im getting different explainations and im getting confused. I am planing to apply for my son this week and i will mention this in cover letter for my wife application.

Thanks
Ali

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Allesheikh wrote:
Amber wrote:The financial requirement does not apply to a child who:
Thanks for quick reply.
My son dont have any visa at the moment. He was born in UK on 4 dec 2013. As far as i understood immigration rules, as long as any parent is present and settled in uk in other words have ilr uk born child is entitled to registration and would not be included in financial requirement. Any child born after getting ilr are birtish automatically. Correct me if im wrong as now im getting different explainations and im getting confused. I am planing to apply for my son this week and i will mention this in cover letter for my wife application.

Thanks
Ali
CR001 is right. Sometimes HO act bit funny and to make migrant life more miserable they include the child in the financial requirement until UK born child register as BC and u add the copy with flr m.

It happened with few members if u search the forum.

Better to show 22400 or flr fp
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Not sure if the child is settled?[/quote]

Thanks for quick reply.

Thanks
Ali[/quote]

CR001 is right. Sometimes HO act bit funny and to make migrant life more miserable they include the child in the financial requirement until UK born child register as BC and u add the copy with flr m.

Better to show 22400 or flr fp[/quote]

Thanks Zee Ali

If that's the case can you please answer my first question about income. I will show my self employment income for last full financial year apr 2013 to apr 2014 and my wife was also working (two jobs) total income for this period £23222.47. Mine was £13530 and my wife from both jobs £9696.47. This year my wife income drops and it's coming to £6000 roughly.

HO will they consider current salary for my wife or last year income??? I have also read some posts that HO included UK born child but that person submitted wife spplication with his ILR and asked ho to hold his wife application until his app is decided. In my case I have my ilr approved and I have got my bio metric.

Please help me on this guys.

Thanks Ali

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:40 pm

What is the difference between FLR m and FLR fp??

[quote="Zee ali"][quote="Allesheikh"][quote="Amber"]The financial requirement does not apply to a child

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:08 am

Flrm for spouse of settled person with financial and english requirement

Flr fp covers 4 different Aspect.

10 years partner route
5 years parent route (English requirement but they always put u on 10 years route to settlement)
10 years parent route
10 years Family and private life route

As your child is not register as british so success rate on 10 year partner and family private life route would be 40%.

bur it refuse than u have a strong case to fight in court. U settled and child will get BC at the time of hearing .
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:10 am

Allesheikh wrote:Hi Everyone,

Please I need help with my wife application for FLR m financial requirement.

I am a director of a specified company and receive salary and dividends. My last full accounting year income was £14233 plus also I was working part time in Primark as a manager and earned £1620 for that year but not working there anymore so I will not include that income.

My wife have two jobs one with Tesco and with Primark. Her income for the same year as mine was £10250 from both jobs (both part time permanent). But now she has reduced her hours and earning £6850 from both jobs.

My is which income will be counted towards financial requirement current or past??
With my wife's payslips do I need a letter from her employers confirming her position and salary or only payslips and p60 is enough???

Thanks in advance
Ali

@Allesheikh Dont attach previous messages in new message

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:37 am

Zee ali wrote:CR001 is right. Sometimes HO act bit funny and to make migrant life more miserable they include the child in the financial requirement until UK born child register as BC and u add the copy with flr m.

See also FLRM form but got 3 year discretionary Leave.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.