ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name and Designation of the employer on salary slip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chicku

Name and Designation of the employer on salary slip

Post by chicku » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:02 pm

Hi Friends, I am into yet another problem.

I have one set of salary slips that have the company seal and the signature of the finanace officer of my company, but his name& designation is missing.

I have yet another set of salary slips which have the company seal, signature of the finance officer and the name & designation written using a ball pen.

Now I am really confused as to which set should I send. Is not the name & designation written using ball pen rather than stapmed likely to upset the caseworker?

Please advise me.

chicku

Re: Name and Designation- Pantaiema, Please advise on this.

Post by chicku » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:57 pm

chicku wrote:Hi Friends, I am into yet another problem.

I have one set of salary slips that have the company seal and the signature of the finanace officer of my company, but his name& designation is missing.

I have yet another set of salary slips which have the company seal, signature of the finance officer and the name & designation written using a ball pen.

Now I am really confused as to which set should I send. Is not the name & designation written using ball pen rather than stapmed likely to upset the caseworker?

Please advise me.
Pantaiema, Please advise on this.