ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Set O Ver & English language

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

puneetdwd

Urgent Help Set O Ver & English language

Post by puneetdwd » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Hi
I am have PEO appointment in 7 days under Tier 1 G + 1 dependant.
When I booked appointment on 19th March (before 6 th April)
Before the new SeT o changed to 04/2105
version.
my Qs /-
1) Can I use the old form 10/2014 as my appointment and payment was befor 6th April 2015- I called immigration nationality customer services. the adviser consulted with someone and said I can use old form (10/2014) but I have no record of telephonic conversation ?! And at the top of Set O it's written to use most recent form!!
2) If I have to use new form How do I prove for myself and my dependant English language requirement.
New form doesn't have option ' I already proved my English language during initial Application'
And for my wife degree was taught in English in India
And I had taken a print of PBS calculator where her university was listed. but new form ask for ' Has UK NARIC has confirmed degree is comparable to UK?'
) Do I need to get Compatibility Assessment and English language Assessment documents from NARIC.
Altough it's too late now.
Please suggest.
Thanks in advance and please excuse me for typo as sending from mobile.
Regards
P

nks

Re: Urgent Help Set O Ver & English language

Post by nks » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:28 am

This has been discussed in detail earlier around April 6th if you run a search. It seems, we can use PBS calculator printout from Tier 2 for English requirement purposes.

megatop

Re: Urgent Help Set O Ver & English language

Post by megatop » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:22 pm