ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flrfp application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miakabir7
Newly Registered

flrfp application

Post by miakabir7 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:17 am

Hi , I am new this forum. I am going to submit a flrfp application this weeks. My application also includes two dependents my wife and child. I heard , uk govt introduces new law for immigrants, according to the new law, for extending and applying visa, we have to pay medical fees with the application.

Could Anyone tell, if I am applying next week, do I need to pay the medical fees? If so, for three applicants how much I have to pay?

Thank You

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: flrfp application

Post by UK007 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:55 am

Hi, I think YES you have to pay the NHS Surcharge !

FLR(FP) is normally 2.5 years visa, so (£200 * 2.5 years) = £500 per person, for your case should be £1500 unfortunately !

miakabir7
Newly Registered

Re: flrfp application

Post by miakabir7 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply. My previous visa status was tier 4 student, currently my university made a bit delay in publishing my BBA final year result. which even acceded my visa duration. At eleventh hour, I had no choice except launching a FLRFP application. Now my university confirms me, the result is going to be publiished by the end of next week.
I need to know, if get get admission in MBA, Would I be able to make a cross application? And apply for a tier 4 student visa withon UK?
thanks