ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Property Inspection Reports for Spouse Visa Tip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 am

tim2333 wrote:Hi,
Just thought i'd share a bit of advise as I know how stressful the whole process is. So I am currently under going the whole process of applying for my wife to come over from the Philippines to come and live with me. After spending days trying to find somewhere that can carry out a property inspection for a reasonable price (it's so expensive). My solicitor recommended me to use xxxxxxxxx, he said that he has used them before and that they were very reasonable. Now I have had to do anything like this before so I wasn't fully clued up but I checked them out on line, and spoke to a girl called Becky who is very easy to talk to. Eventually I gave them a ring and spoke to someone, they were very nice and the price was so cheaper than the council. I got my survey done the day after speaking to them and the report was produced within the week. Would defo recommend for you to check them out:
xxxxxxx

Good Luck with your applicantions, fingers crossed mine gets approved :D :D :D
Property inspection? what's that for? I brought my wife over here and didn't need that. This was after they have changed all the rules in 2012. I sent a letter from the landlord stating he/they don't have a problem and it won't be overcrowded.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:52 am

Another tip is that a property inspection report is not mandatory. But providing a false one may lead to a refusal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 pm

This is not the first time the above named company has been trying to spam the forums with their advertising.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank you. After just two posts Tim2333 is no longer with us and the spam advertising references have been removed. :wink:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.