ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Not Delivered after ILR Approval - Urgent Input required

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sujatha Amar
Newly Registered

BRP Not Delivered after ILR Approval - Urgent Input required

Post by Sujatha Amar » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

We had an appointment in Cardiff for ILR on 27th Feb, BRP card was received in 3 days for me & my daughter, however, my husband's card who is the main applicant has not been delivered. We wrote to the BRPDelivery email address and also sent a letter to the Postal address mentioned in the letter, we received a response that they are facing a technical issue for the production of the card and a person from home office would contact us soon, we have not heard from them yet and it is 7 weeks since our appointment, he needs BRP urgently as my mother-in-law is very sick & hospitalized, he may have to travel to India anytime. Any advise on how to get this expedited?

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Re: BRP Not Delivered after ILR Approval - Urgent Input requ

Post by ubuntu fan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:09 am

Hi

So did your husband get his BRP after the long wait? Or are you still waiting?

Sujatha Amar
Newly Registered

Post by Sujatha Amar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:30 am

We are still waiting

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:45 am

Have you contacted the Indian Embassy in London and asked what your options to travel out of the UK and back?

moving to uk

Post by moving to uk » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Try calling this customer service number 0300 123 2241 of UKV&I.
I found this from an old thread.
Explain your situation and tell them you have contacted BRP delivery services and its been more than 7 weeks ,your husband haven't received the BRP.
Since it is so late they might actually tell you the status if the card was printed and shipped.
They might order a new card for your husband .
wanted to know ,have you checked with the courier company DX after a week or two? coz If you miss the delivery twice ,
they send back the BRP to the home office.

Hope this helps.

pebb1ee

Post by pebb1ee » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:38 am

Sujatha Amar wrote:We are still waiting
Try emailing AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and use this cover letter.
I had similar issue in the past and then I have received reply within few hours.

Dear Sir/Madam,
My ILR has been approved in xxx and we have received the ILR Approval letter . My wife (dependant) and child has received the biometric card but I have not received the Biometric card yet. I am wondering if it is not lost through the courier. Could you please check with the Case worker and update me with its current whereabouts. Can u provide me the tracking number from the courier or check if it has ever been posted to my address? or whether it has been in the process of being printed.
   I would like to travel in the near future and would need you guys to look into it or escalate this to the right department on your end.

My full name: XX
My home address: XX
Date of Birth: XX
Nationality: XXX
Case reference number: XX
Contact number: XXX

Best Regards,

XXX

Sujatha Amar
Newly Registered

Post by Sujatha Amar » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:59 pm

We called the DX courier and they said that there is no delivery to our address. We called the customer service number and they asked us to send a letter and we did that, we keep getting the same message that there is a technical issue in the production of BRP and nothing is mentioned about when it would be resolved and BRP delivered, they also asked us to write to complaints which we did and there is no response yet. Has anybody faced this kind of problem before? It will be 2 months on monday.

Sujatha Amar
Newly Registered

Post by Sujatha Amar » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 pm

pebb1ee wrote:
Sujatha Amar wrote:We are still waiting
Try emailing AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and use this cover letter.
I had similar issue in the past and then I have received reply within few hours.

Dear Sir/Madam,
My ILR has been approved in xxx and we have received the ILR Approval letter . My wife (dependant) and child has received the biometric card but I have not received the Biometric card yet. I am wondering if it is not lost through the courier. Could you please check with the Case worker and update me with its current whereabouts. Can u provide me the tracking number from the courier or check if it has ever been posted to my address? or whether it has been in the process of being printed.
   I would like to travel in the near future and would need you guys to look into it or escalate this to the right department on your end.

Did this as well. got a response that they cant help with BRP delivery issues.

My full name: XX
My home address: XX
Date of Birth: XX
Nationality: XXX
Case reference number: XX
Contact number: XXX

Best Regards,

XXX

Sujatha Amar
Newly Registered

Post by Sujatha Amar » Wed May 06, 2015 7:04 am

Finally, my husband's BRP Card was delivered yesterday, it is almost 2.5 months since we had the appointment , from our experience we have learnt that the only thing you could do is to keep writing to BRPDelivery email address or write to the Postal address, we did both and also wrote to complaints id mentioned in the response when we did not receive after 1.5 months.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Sujatha Amar wrote:Finally, my husband's BRP Card was delivered yesterday, it is almost 2.5 months since we had the appointment , from our experience we have learnt that the only thing you could do is to keep writing to BRPDelivery email address or write to the Postal address, we did both and also wrote to complaints id mentioned in the response when we did not receive after 1.5 months.
Hi
Did you find out what Technical issue was..??did ya gt any mesg from home office..??
Please help as one of my friend facing same problem after peo appointment his got his BRP Card withing 3 days but his wife have received it yet.. He tried to send email to BRP delivery team, and they said BRP production has been delayed because of Technical issue..?
Please help..!!

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

jpat2002 wrote:
Sujatha Amar wrote:Finally, my husband's BRP Card was delivered yesterday, it is almost 2.5 months since we had the appointment , from our experience we have learnt that the only thing you could do is to keep writing to BRPDelivery email address or write to the Postal address, we did both and also wrote to complaints id mentioned in the response when we did not receive after 1.5 months.
Hi
Did you find out what Technical issue was..??did ya gt any mesg from home office..??
Please help as one of my friend facing same problem after peo appointment his got his BRP Card withing 3 days but his wife have received it yet.. He tried to send email to BRP delivery team, and they said BRP production has been delayed because of Technical issue..?
Please help..!!

Please help..!! Any senior member...!!