ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A Appendix 2 - Same job but different pay in past 6 mnth

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

antrad

VAF4A Appendix 2 - Same job but different pay in past 6 mnth

Post by antrad » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:30 pm

VAF4A Appendix 2 - Same job but different pay in past 6 months

Please go through my scenario and advice

"3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax"

For the above, I am filling in my recently incremented annual gross income. For example £42,230

I've been with my employer in the UK for more than 2 years, however I had a promotion and again an increment in the period of past 6 months. Therefore, I ll be checking NO for the below,

"3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A)"

And I ll be checking NO again for the below question as well,

"3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application? (Category B)"

And this asks me to go to "3.20"

"3.20 What was your sponsor’s total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application"

I am calculating my gross before tax salary from, April 2014 to April 2015 and filling in £41,836

Am I under Catergory A?
Have I filled in the right fields?

Rayking

Re: VAF4A Appendix 2 - Same job but different pay in past 6

Post by Rayking » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:43 pm

If you're applying under Cat A,there's no point using salary in the past 12 months, 6 months is enough with other documents.
Your answer at 3.12 should be yes,don't contradict your statement. That promotion means nothing to your application because you're still with the same employer.

antrad

Post by antrad » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 am

Sorry but I am breaking down this question,

"3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application?"

Has your sponsor been in the employment with the same employer - YES

and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above, continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? - NO

In my scenario, I have got a pay rise as part of my promotion. Therefore, clearly I am have not earned the amount as detailed in 3.11 continuously for 6 months prior to the date of application. It was only for 3 months, hence I selected NO and showing my 12 months payslips.

antrad

Post by antrad » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 am

Anyone help please :(

antrad

Post by antrad » Tue May 19, 2015 9:42 am

still waiting for any feedback or help. Please help, gonna submit the application next week.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Tue May 19, 2015 11:05 am

Whatever you think your answer should be, why not explain yourself better in the space for additional information? I just think you're complicating something very simple tbh. Your answer in question 3.11 has clearly taken your increase into account except I'm missing something. Just explain your answer on the space provided.

antrad

Post by antrad » Tue May 19, 2015 11:40 am

thanks for the reply rayking, will update the additional info section.

mirandarenee
Newly Registered

Post by mirandarenee » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi! Antrad- I am submitting my Wife Settlement application and my husband had a promotion for the same company in the past 6 months. We are very curious how the additional information field worked for you and if you have any advice! Thank you!!!!! Hope all worked well.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:24 pm

mirandarenee wrote:Hi! Antrad- I am submitting my Wife Settlement application and my husband had a promotion for the same company in the past 6 months. We are very curious how the additional information field worked for you and if you have any advice! Thank you!!!!! Hope all worked well.
Antrad hasn't visited the forum for almost 12 months.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.