ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help pleaseee tier 2 General -Company Accountant SOC 2421

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

enri
Newly Registered

Help pleaseee tier 2 General -Company Accountant SOC 2421

Post by enri » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi,
I have a Bachelor's degree in Finance and a Master's degree in finance achieved in Italy.
I am actually working for a company under Tier 5 temporary work and the company will offer a job as Company Accountant in order to apply for Tier 2 General. My job tasks match the description under 2421 Code of Chartered and Certified accountant but I am not sure whether the Master's Degree in finance is good enough as qualification.
Next to each job title is showing qualified in brackets except company accountant, does this mean that no qualification is needed for this job?
Any help is really appreciated.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Help pleaseee tier 2 General -Company Accountant SOC 242

Post by janinah » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:04 pm

You can try Financial Manager 1131

enri
Newly Registered

Re: Help pleaseee tier 2 General -Company Accountant SOC 242

Post by enri » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks for replying.

Initially as agreed with the company the intention was to use 1131, Finance manager.
Furthermore,the company has advertised the job on Jobcentre Plus as Finance manager.
Unfortunately on 6th april the minimum salary rate as entry level for this code has been uplifted to 26,700. (huge difference with 20,600 about 30% increase)
The company is not willing to offer me that salary so I thought the only way to turn around this problem was using 2421with a lower salary rate. Maybe there is any other solution so if anyone has any idea please reply.