ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is Saturday PEO appointment is good?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nob270210
Newly Registered

is Saturday PEO appointment is good?

Post by nob270210 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi i am the silent user of the forum and i need some advice.

i am on Tier1 visa and booked my ILR PEO appointment in Croydon on Saturday 2nd May at 09:15 AM. but i am confused as someone told me that on Saturday they have limited hours and most of the offices are closed and they cannot verify the documents so they cannot take decision on the same day and probably hold your application..

please advice me is it true or not? if yes then i change my PEO date and go there on week day..

Thanks

thebaisify28
Newly Registered

Re: is Saturday PEO appointment is good?

Post by thebaisify28 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm

I have an ILR appointment in SoliHull same Saturday and I'm relaxed about it.

Being a Saturday, you will notice reduce operations but that should not impact the decision making process.

If you feel so negative about it then you can always change it to a week day- the choice is entirely yours!

wasim_n

Post by wasim_n » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Saturday appointments are more quicker as compared to other days due to less applicants. I had my appointment on Saturday at Croydon in March and it was approved same day.

knowpain

Post by knowpain » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Definitely Stick to the Saturday Appointment.
I went on 4th April to Sheffield... Saturdays are usually quite and calm.
And they give decision sameday so no worries.
i got my visa same day as well. It was for spouse visa