ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NHS surcharge for a kid??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

faislondon
BANNED

NHS surcharge for a kid??

Post by faislondon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:02 am

Dear All,

I am applying for my wife's and kids spouse visa. I believe I have to pay £600 for my wife on top of apllication fee. I have 1 year 3 months kid as well. Can someone please advise me if the fee is the same for a kid as well??

Home office is taking the piss. I will move to some other country soon enough is enough :idea:
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

vinny

Re: NHS surcharge for a kid??

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:32 am

I think that the fees will be the same.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sherriesmum

Re: NHS surcharge for a kid??

Post by sherriesmum » Thu May 14, 2015 9:47 pm

yes it will cost you £600 for your your child aswell.so £1200 in total payable when you apply for your visa and is refunded if your application is refused but your visa fee will not be refunded.